Front Beach, Cute Studio, At Rockport, Massachusetts
About this space
- hardwood floors, exposed brick feels like a tiny home.
- Brand new Queen size Murphy bed
- sitting area, flat screen tv and wireless internet.
- Private, galley style kitchen and bathroom with a shower stall.
- Steps across street to Front Beach…you can actually see it from the studio!
- 3 min walk to the Shalin Liu Performance Center, shops and restaurants.
Perfect for two
The space Small studio, perfect for a two-person getaway.
A Murphy bed which pulls down from the wall unit.
Very comfortable Queen Mattrress
Street parking along King Street and off side streets on King Street.
Other things to note
Short walk to Commuter Rail where you can visit Salem, Newburyport or Boston for the day.
On Street Parking
Lynda was a great host and super communicative when there were any questions. We really fell in love with Rockport after spending our time there. Thank you Lynda!
Nice place, exactly like the photos. Perfect for 5 people on a working vacation. Deck was perfect for working, reading, and hanging out on. Really easy walk to the beach and the shops. Also across the street from a convenience store!
We had a great time. The house is very clean, newly updated, and in a great location. Everything was top notch!!
What this place offers
Bedroom and laundry
Heating and cooling
Carbon monoxide alarm
Internet and office
Kitchen and dining
Dishes and silverware
Parking and facilities
Free parking on premises
Long term stays allowed
What Guests Are Saying
We totally enjoyed our stay at 1 Harbor in Gloucester. The location is terrific - I loved the view from our bedroom balcony to Good Harbor Beach!
Sign up for Newsletter
Submit your email latest Updates!